Cobra Pates are vegan nut pates made by Justin Bland, a member of the Goddamn Cobras creative collective. Cobra Pate comes in two regular flavors—
—and one seasonal flavor: Cashew Chai.
- All herbs that went into the pates are from Garden of Eve, a certified organic producer from Suffolk County, NY.
- All spices from The Spice House in Chicago
- All oils are organic & sourced from Mountain Rose Herbs in Eugene, Oregon
- All nuts are organic, from The Garden Food Market in Greenpoint
- Maple Syrup from Oliverea Schoolhouse Maple in New Paltz, N.Y.
- Lavender from Alii Kula Lavender Farm in Kula, Maui
- Ginger Syrup from Morris Kitchen (a Greenpoint Food Market alum)
- Chai Spice Mix is handground and contains star anise, whole cloves, Jamaican whole allspice, True Ceylon cinnamon, black & green peppercorns, black & green cardamon
More info/orders: email@example.com
About the containers: Cobra Pates are packaged in biodegradable and compostable containers made from sugarcane fiber left over after juice extraction. Normally, this residue is burned after pulping, thus creating air pollution. But the sugarcane fiber can be re-used, by being made into disposable products normally made from plastic or virgin paper. Containers are microwave and freezer safe; unbleached; fully compostable; and can handle hot liquids up to 200 Fahrenheit. Estimated home composting time: 2-4 months.